2013 Summer Camp Schedule
***June 17th - 20th at Olde Providence Park
***June 24th - 27th at Quail Hollow Middle School
***July 8th - 11th at Myers Park Trinity LL Fields
***July 15th, 17th, 18th, 19th at Olde Providence Park
***July 29th - August 1st at Arthur Goodman Park
Camp Fee: $149 for the 4 day camp.
- Camp is Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 12 pm each day. (With the exception of camp the week of July 15th which is Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri from 8 am to 12 pm.)
- Players should dress to play baseball or softball, and bring their bat, glove, helmet, etc.
- Water is provided, but players are welcome to bring their own water bottle, Gatorade, etc.
- Players are divied into baseball and softball groups, then by age and skill level.
- Camps are designed for ages 7 to 15.
- Fee includes $25,000 Participant Secondary Accident Insurance.
- Each camper receives an HQ4Baseball & Softball Summer Camp T-Shirt.
- HQ4 donates $10 per paid camper to the Athletic Association hosting the camp.
- Hal Bagwell - Camp Director, Head Coach Ardrey Kell High School.
- Chet Greeson - Head Coach at Hopewell High School.
- Travis Poole - Head Coach at Weddington High School.
- Spencer Stecher - Head JV and Asst. Coach at Ardrey Kell HS.
- Shelton Grant - former college player.
- Ryan Morris - former college and professional player, MLB 4th round pick
- Jasmine Young - former college softball player
- Lindsay Greeson - college softball player at USC Upstate